Dental bonding may not be the intensive treatment you can have done to help restore your teeth to a better condition, but it is highly effective and capable of leaving the natural look of teeth intact without covering or conceal the entirety of a tooth. It’s never too late to consider what dental bonding treatments can do for you, so let’s take a look!
– Dental bonding is often used to overhaul damage brought on by plaque buildup, cavities, oral accidents, and oral injuries.
– Dental bonding can last more than ten years before they may need to be replaced or reapplied.
– Dental bonding mimics teeth in appearance and can blend well with a natural smile.
– Dental bonding is a type of cosmetic dentistry, typically made of resin or porcelain, that is designed to improve the look and function of teeth by applying materials to each tooth.
– Teeth that suffer from slight spacing irregularities or appear to be slightly irregular may benefit from dental bonding therapy.
– Dental bonding treatments are highly effective for use as dental fillings to fix cavities.
If you would like to speak with Dr. A. Agustin Vega and our team about dental bonding, please schedule an appointment at our dentist office of A. Agustin Vega in Olympia, Washington, by calling 360-943-5551. Let us help you find your healthy smile!